Saturday, July 28, 2012

Meet Linus!

I figured before I got too much further into posting, I should probably introduce you to the star of the show - the sweet, silly, apple of my eye: my son, Linus Emery (aka Bug)!


He has been stealing my heart since March 14 (Pi Day!) when he entered this world 5 weeks early (but, more on that come in my birth story).


Since I'm sure I could go on for hours about the minutiae of his life, like any proud parent, I will stop myself before I even get started and let the photos do the talking. There will be many a post devoted to this little guy, so if you stop by enough, I'm sure you'll get to know him pretty well.









He's pretty cute, huh?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

That Girl said...

LOVE my faux nephew! I could stare at him all day! :)