Friday, July 9, 2010

Outta Here!

Oh. My. Gosh!

I am officially on vacation!!! I've been *ever so patiently* counting down the days... hours... minutes all week... all month... since we planned this vacation. And, It's finally here!

Aside from a couple long weekends here and there, this will be the 1st vacation that Dan and I have been on, just the two of us, since we got married (well, except the honeymoon, of course. But, here's hoping we don't run into as many problems... my fingers are crossed!)

Tomorrow we'll be heading to upstate NY for a week of hiking, swimming, marshmallow roasting, cribbage playing, grilling, reading in the sun, quad riding, drive-in movie watching, and relaxing by the fire... Doesn't it sound just perfect? I already feel more relaxed just thinking about it.

My hand-painted record clock and record bowl giveaway will remain open while I'm away, so get your entries in! Thanks to all those who have entered so far and for the sweet compliments about my work - it's always nice to know that there are other people out there who like your creations (it might be just the push I need to get my act together and open my Etsy shop once and for all).

I'll announce the winners on Sunday, July 18th, so stay tuned!

Hope you have a great week <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have won another award!! Come to my blog to check it out!! http://wannabelawyergirl.blogspot.com/2010/07/your-blog-sparkles-award.html

Marianne Pysh said...

I just wanted to say hello, I'm a new follower, and fellow blogger! I hope you enjoyed your vacation, and I look forward to future posts!

http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com