Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...coming soon!

Ok, so I've had a few complaints that the blog has seemed abandoned recently. Well, it's the holidays... what can I say, I've been busy! However, I do take it as a compliment that some are waiting with bated breath for the next adventure of Dan and Britt (ok, maybe I'm flattering myself a bit, but really, I do feel honored!)

A nice long update and some new pictures will be headed your way soon :) I just need to do some uploading. However, here's a quick teaser of what's to come:

-A Christmas re-cap
-some home improvement
-a new addition to the Welding clan (and just to squelch any rumors before they begin, this does NOT mean that I am pregnant, capeesh?)
-and maybe a few more nuggets of goodness... we'll see

Check back soon! *^.^*

No comments: